Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 3 of our Staycation

Today was really nice! It is Lydia's official 1 year old birthday! Amazing that 1 year ago today I was in labor for 13.5 hours, and now she is already a year old. Time flies when you have kids. David and I got to go see The Hunger Games this morning in the movie theater! We hadn't been to a movie in the theater in close to a year now, and we enjoyed it! I ate way too much movie theater popcorn....aaah, it was so yummy, but I should have stopped myself. I just loved the combination of buttery popcorn with Cherry Coke! Then we had lunch together at the mall and did a little bit of shopping all by ourselves. We came home and both girls were sleeping, so then we got to have our quiet times and read the Word.

For dinner we ate some delicious ribs that we put in the crockpot this morning! They were falling right off the bone and tasted scrumptious! We kept calling it a feast since we had baked potatoes, beans, garlic toast and salad with our ribs. What a wonderful week so far! Praising God for this blessed opportunity to enjoy this time as a family!

No comments: