Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Do you ever have one of those really productive days? I had one today. It felt so good to get lots of cleaning and organizing done. I was in the mood, I had that nesting juice flowing through my veins and I felt happy with every wipe of the dust cloth and paper that got thrown away. It was a blessed day because my children were happy and Izzy was being obedient, which really makes for a fun flowing day. I also spent some time outside with the girls playing in the water and the little blow up pool. Man was it hot!! The girls loved it though, and they took good naps afterward, which is always a plus.I find myself wanting to be more and more organized in my home so that I spend less time searching for things or buying something I already have. Now that I have two toddlers, I need things to be in order and I need to know where things are when I need them! But I praise God for days like today, because He doesn't always give me days like today. Many are discouraging and just plain tiring. But God is gracious to give me a happy day that is productive...I need those sometimes. Thank you Lord, You have been oh so kind. May You receive all the glory!

2 comments:

David_and_Goliath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David_and_Goliath said...

I'm a proud husband. I love you Ashley.